Wildcrafted Organics Recycling Initiative
The Beauty Industry is notorious for excessive and unnecessary waste and it is up to us all to shop consciously and reduce and minimise the footprint we leave behind on this precious earth.
Our recycling initiative is now up and running - you can now return your clean bottles to either the Retail outlet from which you purchased your products from in person or you can follow the instructions below and we will send you a prepaid postal label to return your used bottles and jars to us.
Collect at least 4 Miron glass bottles or jars (including my new white Bakuchiol serum glass bottle)
- Collect at least 4 Miron glass bottles or jars (including my new white Bakuchiol serum glass bottle)
- Please remove the accessories such as pumps and atomizers and wash your bottles/jars with hot soapy water.
- Fill out the form on this page to receive your postal label from us via email.
- Print your reply paid label and attach this to your package (keep one of the ones i send your order in)
- Send your parcel back to us via your local Australia Post office. Please note that this is now a carbon neutral parcel delivery service.
Receive a discount code to use on your next order